If you approach the home buying process intelligently and with confidence, you are much more likely to buy a house you’ll be proud to call home. Approaching the task of buying a home can be overwhelming. These are just a few of the things you must consider:
- How much house can I afford?
- How can I find the best loan?
- Where will I come up with a down payment, and how much will I need?
- Should I buy a new or resale home, and which will go up in value?
- Should I work with an agent or look at homes on my own?